|SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition|
|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts (Windows)|
Aspyr Media (Mac)
|Genre(s)||Construction and management simulation, city-building|
|Rating(s)||ERSB: E (Everyone) |
SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition features the bestselling SimCity 4 and the SimCity 4: Rush Hour Expansion Pack. Create the most massive region of cities ever, with a farming town, bedroom community, high-tech commercial center, and industrial backbone. Take complete control of your city’s transportation system and solve U-Drive-It missions from fighting crime to tackling disasters. Watch your population skyrocket as you get your Sims on the go. Create the ultimate living, breathing megalopolis -- the most expansive compilation ever.
- Create an Entire Region of Cities - Weave together a tapestry of cities and watch them share and compete for resources that are linked by a fully integrated transportation network.
- Wield God-like Powers - Sculpt the landscape to create a world based on your imagination, then summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors, and lightning.
- Be a Responsive Mayor - Build a world-class city with stadiums, airports, universities, and real-world landmarks. Deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
- Get Insight from Your Sims - Read the rhythm of the city—from commuter hell to mellow cruising, noontime crowds to nighttime calm.
SimCity 4 Rush Hour:
- U-Drive-It - Take complete control over cars, helicopters, and ambulances on the streets of your city and guide them to their destination. Turn up the police siren and catch the car-jackers, or control the helicopter spotlight to track down the bank robbers. So take charge, solve missions, earn new rewards buildings and vehicles. Watch your rating score skyrocket and the desirability of your city soar.
- Exciting New Transportation Options - Put things in motion by creating the one-way streets of San Francisco, wide avenues of New York, or high-speed monorails of Tokyo.
- 100+ New Structures - Choose from new structures including rail yards, lighthouses, ferry buildings, or even a space shuttle launch center.
- New Maps and Tools - Track the ebb and flow of traffic throughout the day and plan out efficient routes for Sims to get to work or between cities as part of a massive regional transportation network.
- Make Your Mark - Create signposts to designate neighborhoods, districts, and points of interest. Place labels on streets, mountains, and bodies of water to personalize your city.
- New Disasters - Test your nerves with the new UFO invasion, snarl traffic with car accidents, or wreak havoc with train derailments. Sit back and watch chaos rule, or take action to avert future disasters.
- New Building Set Options - Lay out your metropolis based on an all-new Modern European building set or the original SimCity 4 sets: 1890’s Chicago, 1940’s New York, and 1990’s Houston.
- New Tutorials and Difficulty Levels - Getting started has never been easier, faster, or more fun, thanks to four new tutorials. Plus, you can now set the game’s difficulty level.